Mommy Monday Week #14


 
 
 
 
Each week I will feature the most popular post from the previous week.  The featured posts from last week that had the most clicks were
 

Large Families are more godly by Nicole from Children are a Blessing


and
 

Why Homeschool by Misty from Mimi's House




The featured post that was my favorite from last week was



Revamped Spice rack from Britney at The Princess and her Cowboy



If you were featured please grab an "I've Been Featured" Button and display it proudly on your blog!
 
 
The Mommy Monday link party is for any posts relating to being a mom.  The posts can be about marriage, homemaking, parenting, crafting, or homeschooling. I reserve the right to remove any posts that I find inappropriate.  I am a born again Christian and want my blog to reflect that.   This blog reserves to delete any posts that it deems inappropriate.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting, as always! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and for the feature! Have a great one and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS